Monday, June 2, 2008

My Birthday!!!

So my birthday is coming up soon (June 13 in case you cared) and I've been trying to figure out what I want for my birthday. It's kind of hard since we just had a wedding...I guess that was kind of a big deal and people got us gifts for that. Well here is what I'm thinking for those of you wanting to get me birthday presents....

1) world peace

2) to be president

3) For real now...TV shows on DVD (Everybody Loves Raymond - Libby and I have found that we love to watch an episode or 2 before we go to bed at night)

4) Subscription to Men's Health Magazine - but if you are going to do this, buy it through my website so I get customer credit for it...it's also cheaper :-) I can tell you how to do that if you'd like

5) Gift cards - always good because what I want today might not be the same, also, I could use restaurant ones to take my beautiful wife on dates....because that's all I really want to do is schmooze her a little bit.

6) Apparently I need new boxers, not sure if that is appropriate to put on here, but I'm typically a size medium...depending on what I eat for the week!

7) Cool bar-b-que tools

8) Lowe's Gift cards - have you seen our yard? yah, it needs help and it's expensive to get all that stuff

9) Macbook - so I can give my old computer to Libby and I can get up to date with the rest of the world. It will also help me stay in touch with my brother and his family while they live in Africa....don't deprive me of not getting to see them, this is almost a need :-)

10) A cold Mountain Dew


Well, obviously this is Gabe writing this post because it's not all sweet and cute! But I figured for the millions who read this, I might get elected president and actually get something I want for my birthday!! Ending blogs is hard, so bye.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Gabe and Libby! You are married and sound like you are living the dream! :) I am so glad! I miss you guys and cannot wait to see you in a few month! Yea for preschoolers is right Lib, in regard to your last post!! :) Aren't they awesome!?
I'm going to call you this week!

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Gabe,
I'll write you in on my ballot... Maybe if you get enough you can be president.

Hope all is well!
The Newtons

Phylee said...

Ah! A BLOG! You guys being married gets more exciting all the time! P.S. I will vote for Gabe.