Sunday, June 1, 2008

the first one.

Hooray! We have finally made a blog this weekend! Gabe and I wanted to create this blog in order to keep our friends informed with our life and adventures together. I love reading other people's blogs because I feel like I get to know them better, and we hope to do the same thing here! So, to whoever reads this, we hope you enjoy it!

Well, we are three weeks and one day into our marriage, and it has been amazing. We love being married to one another, and I think it is one of the greatest gifts God has ever given us. I feel like I know Gabe in a totally different way, a way that is closer and better than I ever did dating. We thank God each day together for this gift of marriage!

We are settling in to our home in Anderson right now and trying to make our house a home. It is a process though and there are still SO many things I want to do to the house. I love how it is turning out, and my sweet Gabe has been such a help to me! When we got home from our amazing honeymoon to Mexico, he went full swing back into his job at The Bridge, loving every minute. I love that I get to be a part of that ministry now. I go with him to every outing, event, picnic, graduation party, you name it. And now, I get introduced to people as Gabe's wife, Libby Reed. Sweet! I recently found a summer job at Park Place Children's Center here in Anderson as an assistant teacher for the 4 and 5 year old summer class. It is a preschool located in a church that is right on the campus of Anderson University. I was so excited to get hired this week! Yipee for preschoolers!!

Enough words......here are some pictures from our awesome honeymoon to Riviera Maya, Mexico!






4 comments:

MJUnderwood said...

Yahooo!!! I'm so glad I found your site!

Tarah said...

i'll read it!! I love being able to keep up with the lives of those of you Shatford girls that do this. congrats on the marriage!! put some wedding pics on here.

the woolseys said...

hi reed family! so glad you're on here! it was so fun seeing you both and getting to spend time with you when you were in oklahoma! :)

The Catheys said...

Cute blog:) Good idea guys!

Gabe, your last post made me laugh:) Jon needs boxers too...it must be a guy thing. Miss you guys and I do really wish we lived closer.