Sunday, May 3, 2009

I got the HINT. :)

I was hinted that we need to update our blog. And yes, it is so true! I have no excuse as to why we don't. I have Gabe sitting with me and we both will update. Right now.

10 updates from our life:
  • I have 20 days of school left. Wow. Has it really been a year already?
  • Gabe is growing out his hair.
  • My family is coming to stay at our house next weekend. I promise I will post pictures.
  • We completely redid our front yard landscaping. I need to post those pics too! Later...
  • Gabe is still awesome. (Direct quote.)
  • The student ministry at the Bridge is in a series called "Pause". It was an awesome service this morning. Probably one of the best Aftershocks ever. Period.
  • I ruined a rug by washing it. It fell apart in the washer and made a mess.
  • Next Sunday we celebrate one year of marriage. We are loving our life!
  • We are loving old Cosby Show reruns from the library.
  • This summer I will be watching a friend's child, Josiah, one day a week. I am excited to get to know that little guy.
  • Gabe is on the start-up committee for an FCA chapter starting at Highland High School.
  • Friends and I made a bunch of jewelry yesterday and sold it after church for a fundraiser. Boy, did we raise some funds. (I am proud because my stuff actually sold!)
  • I am taking a personal day on Friday. I haven't used any of my sick or personal days yet!
  • I love decaf coffee in the morning. Much better for my stomach!
  • That's way more than ten, but once I got started I just couldn't stop.

Ah. I feel better. We updated. Finally. But please, don't expect one for awhile, k? :)

Just kidding.

1 comment:

Phylee said...

Yay! :) hahaha. Happy four day week, Libby!