Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011....

I've been thinking about making some resolutions for 2011. I don't know if I have EVER made any resolutions throughout my life. This is the year! I will try my best to reach them.....like I tell my second graders: just try your best!

Here's the list:
1. Write on our blog. Woohoo!! (Now, some of you may be laughing or saying, "Yeah right!" but I am really going to try this time!)
2. Eat more fresh vegetables and drink more H2O.
3. Try new recipes each month.
4. Do a Bible study (or studies) at church and get into the Word consistently.


So, today I am already reaching towards resolution number one and am quite proud of myself. I promise to start posting some pictures about our life and update you all on what's been happening. I know that pictures are really what people want to see on a blog.....well, maybe that's just me.

Have a happy first day of 2011!

Libby